TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This document sets out the Terms and Conditions for participation in the "Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioner Bonus Gift Card Redemption Offer" (Redemption Offer).
2. The Promoter is Mitsubishi Electric Australia Pty Ltd ABN 58 001 215 792 of 348 Victoria Road, Rydalmere NSW 2116 (Promoter or Mitsubishi Electric).
3. The Promotion commences 9.00am AEST on 1st May 2022 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 31st August 2022 (Offer Period).
4. This promotion is for a physical eftpos® Gift Card or a Digital Visa Gift Card recoverable by way of redemption by each Eligible Claimant who purchases an Eligible Product from a Recognised Stockist during the Offer Period and submits the online Claim Form during the Claim Period in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
5. The following definitions apply for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
Claim Form means a form enabling an Eligible Claimant to participate in the Redemption Offer being the form available at www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/promotions.
Claim Period means the period during which a Claim Form can be submitted by an Eligible Claimant to participate in this Promotion meaning the period from 9.00am AEST on 1st May 2022 and ending at 11:59 pm AEST on 30th September 2022.
Eligible Claimant means a person who meets all the requirements of clause 8.
eftpos Gift Card means a physical eftpos card that is credited with an amount in Australian dollars that corresponds to the total approved cashback amount.
Prepaid Digital Visa Gift Card means a Digital Visa Gift Card that is credited with an amount in Australian dollars that corresponds with a relevant Eligible Product as set out the table associated with that defined term.
Eligible Product means a single wall mounted air conditioner unit connected to a single outdoor unit from the Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioner models listed in the table on page 2:
Valid Split System Air Conditioners (comprised of an internal and external unit) will be processed as a single system only. Please supply the model and serial number details for the internal unit only maximum of three (3) units only, the external unit cannot be claimed as an additional or separate system.
Note: Multi Split System Air Conditioners (comprising of two or more internal and one external unit) are not eligible products of the promotion and cannot be claimed.
Purchase means purchase of an Eligible Product:
I. for use in a residential home application;
II. with payment in full being made during the Offer Period,
III. from a Recognised Stockist; and
IV. limited to a maximum of 3 Eligible Products per household.
The Promoter, at its sole discretion, may choose to extend the Redemption Offer to a greater number of Gift Cards, but excluding (i) purchases made by any entity with an Australian Business Number; (ii) purchases as part of commercial or business transactions or for residential development projects or commercial or industrial works; (iii) purchases via an auction or online bidding website; (iv) purchases of second hand products; (v) ‘C grade’ or ‘seconds’ products, and (vi) refurbished or demonstration products.
Recognised Stockist means a selected retailer or Mitsubishi Electric Dealer with an address in Australia that advertises the Redemption Offer in its outlets and is recognised by the Promoter as participating in this Promotion.
6. Participation in this Redemption Offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Redemption Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer of the Promoter.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions or to extend or cancel the Redemption Offer at any time.
Eligibility and Claims
8. The Redemption Offer is only open to an Australian resident, with an Australian residential street address who:
a. is 18 years old or over;
b. is not a company, business or organisation of any description;
c. purchases an Eligible Product during the Offer Period from a Recognised Stockist;
d. submits a valid Claim Form for the Redemption Offer within the Claim Period at www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/promotions by inputting all the required details and successfully completing and submitting the Claim Form;
e. visits www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/promotions and follows the prompts on the online Claim Form and:
i. inputs all requested details without limitation including the Eligible Claimant’s first name and surname, street address, email address, contact telephone number.
ii. uploads a copy of the original purchase tax invoice from a Recognised Stockist for the Eligible Product to Promoter with $0 balance owing.
iii. provides the product serial number of the Eligible Product to the Promoter in accordance with this clause 8.
iv. submits the completed online claim form agreeing to these Terms and Conditions within the Claim Period.
f. is not otherwise ineligible to participate in the Redemption Offer as set out in these Terms and Conditions and in particular clause 10.
9. Following the submission of the online Claim Form the Eligible Claimant (whether being an Eligible Claimant or not) will receive a unique claim reference number. That can be used by the claimant to access the track claim function on the website.
10. Employees or contractors of the Promoter and agencies associated with the Redemption Offer (and their immediate family members) are ineligible to enter the Redemption Offer. Immediate family members mean any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
11. Subject to clause 8, all Eligible Claimants who successfully complete and submit a valid Claim Form will receive the respective Gift Card amount stated in the table set out in the definition of Eligible Product.
12. The Gift Card can only be made out to the Eligible Claimant and is not transferable or exchangeable. If the Gift Card becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, a similar redemption of equal value will be provided.
13. Incomplete, indecipherable or fraudulent claims will be deemed invalid. It is the Eligible Claimant’s responsibility to ensure that their contact details are correct and that the uploaded pictures are clear.
14. If any of the details that the Eligible Claimant provides in the Claim Form do not match the proof of purchase documentation uploaded and received by the Promoter, the Claim will be deemed invalid.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any Redemption Offer claims and reject, in its absolute discretion, Redemption Offer claims that do not meet these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter will validate the serial number and the tax invoice submitted by the claimant and will inform the claimant by email if any invalid information has been received. The claimant will have Fourteen (14) days from the date of the email to provide the valid information as applicable through the Claim Form promotion page. The Promoter in its absolute discretion may invalidate any claim if the claimant fails to provide the further requested information from the Promoter by the final date for submission of 30th September 2022.
17. The Gift Card may take up to 4 weeks for delivery from finalisation of a valid claim.
18. It is the Eligible Claimant’s responsibility to ensure that all the details provided in the Claim Form for the Redemption Offer are accurate. In particular, it is the responsibility of the Eligible Claimant to provide correct and up to date address details to the Promoter.
19. The Eligible Claimant is responsible for any costs associated with making a claim on the Promoter’s website. The Promoter makes no guarantee that its website will be available and will not be held responsible for interruption of service that may interfere with the Eligible Claimant’s ability to participate in the Redemption Offer.
20. The Prepaid eftpos gift card is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
a. Prepaid eftpos gift cards are issued by Indue, Indue is an authorised deposit-taking and holds an Australian Financial Services Licence, AFSL number 320 204 at the request of iGoDirect Group Pty Ltd ACN 110 897 320 (“distributor”). and terms and conditions apply.
b. The Prepaid eftpos cards must be activated online at https://activ8card.com.au within six (6) months from the date of the letter provided with the Prepaid eftpos card, otherwise the funds will be forfeited.
c. Prepaid eftpos cards are valid for twelve (12) months from the date of the card is provided (subject to the activation period) with the Prepaid eftpos card or when the entire value has been exhausted, whichever occurs first. At expiry, any remaining available balance will be forfeited.
d. eftpos Gift Cards are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash;
e. The Card is like cash and may not be replaced if misused, lost, stolen or damaged;
f. For full terms and conditions, visit https://activ8card.com.au
21. The Prepaid Digital Visa Gift Card is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
a. The Issuer - Digital Gift Cards are issued by Flexewallet Pty Ltd ABN 16 164 657 032 (“Issuer”) at the request of iGoDirect Group Pty Ltd ACN 110 897 320 (“iGoDirect”). iGoDirect has all rights in relation to the True Rewards eGift Card Platform and the Widgets (“True Rewards”). The Issuer uses ANZ as an authorised deposit-taking institution and is a member of Visa.
b. True Rewards is the distributor and promoter of Your Digital Gift Card.
c. Digital VISA cards are valid for the period advertised on the digital VISA card and in the email containing the digital VISA card, and will expire on the date indicated on the face of the digital VISA card as shown in the True Rewards App.
d. After the digital VISA card has expired it is no longer valid, and all transactions will be declined. You agree that you have no right to receive a refund of any unused value remaining and that unused value will become True Rewards’ property immediately following the expiry date unless True Rewards elects otherwise.
e. Using a Digital Gift Card - Digital Gift Cards are redeemable at retailers with contactless payment facilities or online merchants which support Apple Pay or Google Pay (some retailers may not accept Digital Gift Cards).
f. For full terms and conditions, visit https://truerewards.com.au/terms-and-conditions
22. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies, all their agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Redemption Offer including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a person's rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
23. If, in the opinion of the Promoter, the Redemption Offer is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, including but not limited to interference from an Eligible Claimant or other parties, technical difficulties, acts of God, or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law to either disqualify an Eligible Claimant, or modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Redemption Offer as considered appropriate by the Promoter.
24. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct this Redemption Offer and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information of Eligible Claimants for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning Eligible Claimants.
26. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.
Promotion Support is available at:
Phone: 1800 613 338